1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Location-Based App for enabling and disabling services?

Does anyone know of a location-based app (like Loopt for instance) that can automatically enable and/or disable services such as GPS/WIFI/3G? Just curious if there's something like this out there, sounds like a good idea to me if there isn't.

Pricey, but very useful
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Locale looks decent but has plenty of people giving it bad marks, plus it is SUPER pricey, anyone know of other options?

Alot of people use Locale and I think thats the only reputable one out there right now.
    dhj

I'm using Setting Profiles. Less expensive and does what I need. The developer seems pretty responsive too.

Setting Profiles, though I don't do what the OP is asking with it. Use it more for sound volumes and time of day.

For GPS, Wifi etc... I'd rather just push a button since I don't necessarily want anything on automatically all the time anywhere I am located.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Location-Based App for enabling and disabling services?-buttonwhenneeded.jpg  
    Active Phone: T-MOBILE - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted/Stock
    Tablet: Nexus 7 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.2.1 - TWRP Recovery
    Active Phone: VZW - HTC ReZound - Rooted/JuopunutBear S-Off - Stock GB 2.01.605.11 ROM