One of the many issues that I've got with my Dinc since the Gingerbread update is that Google apps have stopped syncing to my phone. Any additions I make to my calendar on my phone get sync'd back to Google. But any updates made to Google Calendar do not get sync'd to the phone.

When I go into "Accounts & sync" from the main Settings menu, it shows that everything under Google hasn't updated in almost a week. Clicking "Sync Now" has no effect.

My phone is showing the "Low on space" indicator. App storage is sitting at about 45% (331MB used/417MB free). I've uninstalled all apps that I don't use. I keep clearing data out of apps, having to reconfigure all my apps every couple days is getting old. The next step I guess will be to start uninstalling apps that I don't use a lot. I hope newer HTC phones don't have this problem, its making my phone less and less usable. Ugh.

Johnie
    12-05-2011 09:08 PM
    Nothing will sync until you get rid of the low space error.

Clear out some apps like Facebook, google reader, anything that gets a lot of data. Move as many apps as you can to the sd card. Once the low space error goes away your account will sync.

Sent from my NookColor
    12-12-2011 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD