1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default more than 3 fingers on incredible

is there an app that I can download that will allow me to use more than 3 fingers on the multitouch at the same time.i have downloaded applications that allow me to use 2 fingers but im wondering if the screen will recognize 3 or more fingers like iphone.

Why in the world would you need that many fingers on the phone at once?
    Slink
    Follow me on Twitter!

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

No joke lol??? And as AFAIK the iPhone's multi-touch only supports 2 fingers as well.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

to play piano?

LOL I am just not that coordinated: I'd drop the phone. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Qazme View Post
    No joke lol??? And as AFAIK the iPhone's multi-touch only supports 2 fingers as well.
    iPhone can support up to 5 at once.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    iPhone can support up to 5 at once.
    Wow learn something new everyday. I just never figured you would need more than 2 fingers, of course I'm not into playing piano on the phone lol.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

maybe a boxing game were 2 people can play at the same time using one phone like the pong game.

Yes the maXtouch chip allows for more than just the two fingers. I'm pretty sure the Apple is capable of this also. The iPad is i know. What apps would be written for this I'm not sure because two fingers on the screen at once and you haven't got much screen left to play with. We might see apps (like the iPad) once HTC brings out a tablet for more than just two finger gestures. I'm sure they will be using the same chip or it successor.
    DROID Incredible , iPhone3G , iPad643G
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I dont play piano either but just knowing that my phone is capable of doing that, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

This is also one more way to show how the Incredible suffers in comparison to the iPhone.:rolleyes:
    Pronounced "woon."