Horrible Pre-Installed Music

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I was listening to my music saved on the SD card, and it came up with some horrible music. It isnt in my Itunes, and I cant find it anywhere to delete it. To say it sucks is an understatement. Im sure the other people were really confused when I was in the middle of a poker hand and I said WTF?

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
It is a geek test. If you can't find it you have to listen to it.

Seem to recall it was on the /emmc (internal memory card) under media or something. Removed when I got the device.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
C'mon, tell the truth. You LIKE Barry Manilow.

...just kidding. :)

Barry would be an improvement....Not that Im a fan of his, but it is hard to change from Justin Beiber to some techno music...

Just kidding about the Beiber music:eek:

It is a geek test. If you can't find it you have to listen to it.

Seem to recall it was on the /emmc (internal memory card) under media or something. Removed when I got the device.

After the first song I started skipping it all the time, but it gets old as it seems the random setting replays the song more frequently if you choose to skip it.

***Edit, If you open up music and select to have the music come up in a list than you can long press on the artist, and it gives you the option to delete...

Now I dont know if it is a good thing or bad thing that I might have just passed the geek test?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692