Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default save mms

I'm shocked that this phone doesn't automatically save mms and you need a third party app to do it just seems silly

to save the picture just longpress on it in the message thread
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Adiliyo View Post
    to save the picture just longpress on it in the message thread
    I'm not the brightest person out there and i thought my phone did that just long press but my friend sent me a mms(pic) and i tried and tried but i cant long press it...

Just a question is anyone having minor hiccups with their inc...my screen goes dead a cpl times (unresponnsive) i had the notifications bar freak out and in my texts i lost the grey dude(std pic) these are nothing compared to my storm one i'm just wondering if other people are havin any issues...should i return it ohhh and ive lost everything on my sim except a cpl vids and some pics, i transferred right from storm it was fine for a month
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

if i hold above the lil pic i can longpress abd theres a save pic option??? thats weird no

ya, if you're using the stock messages app, don't longpress on the picture itself, but rather longpress on the thread of the message that contains it (so a little above works) and a menu will pop up that lets you save the image.

Global Posts
    225 Global Posts

I have had the same problem, certain mms's will not save or give me an option to forward