missing "Camera Shots"

socialillz

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
when i go to the photo gallery, i find that the "camera shots" folder is missing. i can get it back when i reboot the phone. But eventually it disappears again. what's up with this and can someone help me??

firefighter3215

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem since the update and had to factory reset... have not had any answers here yet...

sorry I lost all my x-mas pictures... really weird.

blastncast

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I have two Incredible's and since the update I have had issues with pics as well, the phone seems to change the storage of the photo's from phone to SD and I have to change the settings to find the pictures. I have also had problems with music, my music players will tell me that there is no music found and I have to unmount and remount the SD for the music to be found. The pictures are still there and if you plug your phone into your computer you can see the files in phone and SD storage.

blastncast

May 3, 2010
Visit site
The best way to find the pics is to connect your phone to to your PC where you can see both drives of the phone, SD and internal, look for the DCIM folder and photo's will be located there. To change the settings, while using the camera you will see a tab on the side of the screen, tap this and at the bottom there is a settings option, you can change this from SD to phone storage depending on where you would like to store your photos. After you have changed this I would assume that the phone will start looking for the photos in that folder.

lxlx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi
Check your folders for .nomedia file. That solved my problems. I had to delete mine from sd root. Then rescan media app.
Cheers

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue for a while with my old dinc. I cleared out the cache for my camera and it fixed the problem. Also it would shift the storage from sd to phone intermittently so watch for that.

Hope that helps someone it worked for mine once or twice when the issue cropped up (not a constant problem.)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums