exchange issues

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone out there using exchange to sync with their incredible? 1st issue is sometimes at random contact names will change. I notice it mostly with two ICE contacts (In case of emergency), they are listed in outlook as firstname, *ICE* lastname. This causes them to appear as the first entries in the contact list. Sometimes the phone seems to change the name around. It basically switches the first name and last name around and deletes part of the last name. 2bd issue is I will make changes to a contact listing within outlook and they will not update on the phone and will revert back in outlook. 3rd issue is dates such as birthday's seem to be 1 day behind in the phone's contact list. The date will display correctly in outlook or OWA, but I will have to manually change it within the phone. I do have replace items on phone selected for conflict resolution. If it makes a difference I have never noticed a problem with windows mobile and I am running SBS 2008. I'm thinking that since android doesn't natively support exchange that I may have to send it back and go with the Omnia II.

Last edited: