delete a contact

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Or just hold down the contact in people for a second or two and a box will pop up allowing you to do all kinds of things including delete it!

jgurnett

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I can't stand the contacts in Tripoli... finally found out how to unlink the contacts...

How do you unlink the contacts? I've been trying to do this for days...weeks it seems. Anytime I go to type a new SMS and type in the name in the contact box...it is so slow to find the person and then it displays about 50 different items...all with the same phone number. I know the linking of the contacts is slowing it down. Please help.

GooTz66

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
How do you unlink the contacts? I've been trying to do this for days...weeks it seems. Anytime I go to type a new SMS and type in the name in the contact box...it is so slow to find the person and then it displays about 50 different items...all with the same phone number. I know the linking of the contacts is slowing it down. Please help.

People>Select Contact>Click on Contact Name

That should open up to all the links available for said contact. From there just unlink what you want. You can also just hit the green link icon on top right of contact's page

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith