Dropped Phone

6s1d9

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine fell off my lap onto concrete by my pool, thanks to the red Verizon snap on hard case it only resulted in a few minor marks on the case itself. No damage to the device itself. However it will be the first and last time this thing gets dropped ever again!

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Ouch, I'll definitely have to be more careful with mine. I've already dropped it twice: once at work onto a carpeted floor and once on a sidewalk /facepalm. Fortunately it survived both falls unscathed.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I've only dropped mine once on a tile floor. Didn't even scratch it. That must have taken one heck of a fall!

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
NOOOOOO We must now call the google over lord for a replacement.

Insurance is a must in my opinion. I've had to use them on my LG Voyager and they sent me one over night.

The only thing I don't like about insurance is that there fine print says if they possiblely can't get the same phone, they will try and ship some thing equivalent to your old phone.

GooTz66

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Im not gonna lie, I cried looking at that picture. And I though my measly little one foot drop with a case on was bad. I would have went on a rampage after this. ;)

FramCire

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I got a case that I will get tomorrow (even with the phone not scheduled to arrive for 2 more weeks).

Quick question: If you take the $7.99/mo insurance, do you get full replacement if you drop it/mess it up by accident?

junipertodd

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I dropped mine yesterday from waist high to the sidewalk, after it slipped out of my hand putting it in the holster on my belt. It landed on its corner and flopped to the ground. Fortunately, it was in a case that came with the holster that I got at the Verizon store. Not a scratch! Little did I know what a great investment that in-store case was!

jencreel936

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine looks just like that. I dropped it yesterday and it was in the case with the clip that I got from Verizon with a screen protector on it. It shattered. I have insurance but they are saying it will be at least a week before they get one and I called Verizon and they are saying at least three. This really sucks!

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Even though we're all responsible for buying cases/silicone skins/whatever, I would have preferred to see HTC do a better job of reinforcing the glass on these Incs.

That is one depressing pic, and it's not the first we've seen like this. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2