Default HTC clock/weather problem

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I use the default flip clock with the weather. I havedata always on, background data enabled, and my weather updating every hour.

It is 1030 pm and it says it is sunny outside. My moon phase doesn't seem to be on a regular schedule. Is there any way to fix this or figure out what and when the moon is supposed to show up?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
First make sure it's setup in the right time zone. I haven't used the htc widget in awhile so not sure if there is this option in it, but in beautiful widgets there is an option on how to setup the sun rise/set via astronomical, official, and something else. Just play with the options and maybe you can correct it.

jdazzr

May 26, 2010
Visit site
My moon takes forever to come up as well. Couldn't find and setting to fix it. My sister has an Eris that does the same thing.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the right time zone since it just auto locates by my cellular network. The time is correct. I have beautiful widgets, but always find myself going back to the default HTC flip clock. I love how the weather shows up.

starscream84

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Also have the same problems sometimes, still have not found an answer, on most days it doesn't change to moon til around 9 pm. I've never found a setting I believe its just how the phone pulls the weather data from whatever service HTC uses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs