E-mail storage duration

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me inf the is a way to increase the length of time that e-mail can be stored? Thanks !!!!

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
My oldest e-mail dates back to Monday 5/31. (I have had mine since 5/24) I haven't deleted any e-mails yet. Is there a setting that I am missing that deletes mine after 3 days? or is is based on a max quantity. I am showing 99+ in my mail box.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm not using the stock email app, so I can't test it, but I believe there is a setting that displays or downloads only the time period you select. Walk through your settings to see if you can find it.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
When in the mail widget/app, hit the menu button, tap More, settings, Send/Receive, Download Options. Pretty sure that's what you're looking for.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this will help, but if you don't delete the message its self you can search for it. Gmail saves up to 5 years of emails. Mine was doing that then it just mysteriously quit doing it.

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
When in the mail widget/app, hit the menu button, tap More, settings, Send/Receive, Download Options. Pretty sure that's what you're looking for.

I think this might do the trick. I will have to wait till tomorrow to see if they are still there. I miss understood this setting. I thought it was how they would be grouped not how long saved.

Thank you everyone for your help!!!! I will keep you posted how it works.