Selling my Tour... having mixed feelings

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Had the Incredible just over 2 weeks now and still loving every second of it!! About to ship out my BB Tour (sold it on CB) that I was using prior to this and I can't help but be a bit hesitant. It's a solid device... not a scratch on it and absolutely nothing wrong with it. Getting a good price for it but can't help but wonder if I will ever want to use it again?! I'm torn..

I don't have enough $$ to keep them both... and if I ever went back to BB or a smartphone with a keyboard I'd go with the 9650... so I guess I just have to keep that in mind and just do it. Right?

Mark_Venture

Oct 30, 2009
mark.cdmaforums.com
...I don't have enough $$ to keep them both... and if I ever went back to BB or a smartphone with a keyboard I'd go with the 9650... so I guess I just have to keep that in mind and just do it. Right?
Right. Sell it now, while You can get the most $$ for it.

While the tour is a nice device, the additional memory, and the track pad on the 9650 makes it even nicer...

So if you ever decide on going back to Blackberry, or a device with a physical qwerty keyboard, there is that option.

And I think once the 9650 is out, anyone who wants a qwerty keyboard BB will want it, rather than the 9630...

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I just sold mine last week. I held on to it for the same reason, but like everyone else is saying once the replacement comes out people will be jumping all over that and not the 9630.

Ship it, and forget it. I know that I havent thought about it since I sold mine.

SoSoFresh

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I used BBs exclusively for like 5+ years... After using a real mobile web browser I will never look back till they update that nonsense they call a browser...

Really the only thing I would keep Tour for is global support if you travel.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Only reason I still have mine is in case of catastrophic malfunction with my Incredible and need a phone to throw on the line temporarily