1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    A Dude

Global Posts
    897 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyWiz / CM10

Red face Selling my Tour... having mixed feelings

Had the Incredible just over 2 weeks now and still loving every second of it!! About to ship out my BB Tour (sold it on CB) that I was using prior to this and I can't help but be a bit hesitant. It's a solid device... not a scratch on it and absolutely nothing wrong with it. Getting a good price for it but can't help but wonder if I will ever want to use it again?! I'm torn..

I don't have enough $$ to keep them both... and if I ever went back to BB or a smartphone with a keyboard I'd go with the 9650... so I guess I just have to keep that in mind and just do it. Right?

Yup.... set that baby free! There's no going back.

I sold my BB Tour on April 29th

Ironically the same day the Incredible was shipped to my door...
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,079 Global Posts

I have yet to sell mine...
    Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jayhawkfan18 View Post
    ...I don't have enough $$ to keep them both... and if I ever went back to BB or a smartphone with a keyboard I'd go with the 9650... so I guess I just have to keep that in mind and just do it. Right?
    Right. Sell it now, while You can get the most $$ for it.

While the tour is a nice device, the additional memory, and the track pad on the 9650 makes it even nicer...

So if you ever decide on going back to Blackberry, or a device with a physical qwerty keyboard, there is that option.

And I think once the 9650 is out, anyone who wants a qwerty keyboard BB will want it, rather than the 9630...

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts

I just sold mine last week. I held on to it for the same reason, but like everyone else is saying once the replacement comes out people will be jumping all over that and not the 9630.

Ship it, and forget it. I know that I havent thought about it since I sold mine.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    A Dude

Global Posts
    897 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyWiz / CM10

Thanks folks. Good call on the demand for the 9630 not being as high once the 9650 comes out (on VZW, anyway) I didn't even consider that..

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

I used BBs exclusively for like 5+ years... After using a real mobile web browser I will never look back till they update that nonsense they call a browser...

Really the only thing I would keep Tour for is global support if you travel.

Only reason I still have mine is in case of catastrophic malfunction with my Incredible and need a phone to throw on the line temporarily