Anyone taking back their Incredible

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
No I'm pretty happy with my Inc so plan on keeping for at least a year. There will always be a better phone on the horizon just have to wait and see.

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I take mine back to the store on occassion, to see if any new accessories are available and to let oher customers gawk at my Incredible. This phone RAWKS! No reason to take it back.

gotroot801

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
No I'm pretty happy with my Inc so plan on keeping for at least a year. There will always be a better phone on the horizon just have to wait and see.

This. There's always something better on the horizon - faster processor, more memory, better screen resolution... eventually, you have to bite the bullet.

Me, I'm perfectly happy with the Incredible. Unlike my last two Blackberries, I might be able to last until my next NE2 and not have to co-opt my wife's... :D

bubbatex

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I like mine so far - had it for 2 days - so I have all month to figure out what I want to do. I would like to see the Moto phones, but if they have cameras similar to what the Droid has, I'll pass. I would prefer a little bit bigger screen and I could even get used to a "good" physical keyboard (not the existing Droid's!), but I am liking the size of the Inc. more each day. The EVO is HUGE and at least one of the Moto's will be also. I think that size could be hard to get used to.

iJason#WN

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I've only had my phone for a day and wouldn't even dream of taking it back. This is the best phone I've ever owned!!! Way better then my many blackberrys and iphones

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Love mine wouldn't go back to BB if they were giving them away,had alot of BBs' nothing but problems. The Motorola Droid was awesome but had to have the BEST.

bart151

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I think I'm taking mine back. I like it but for my taste its just not cutting $570 worth. I'll see what's in store with what moto has coming up. Having to charge it twice a day on hardly any use is something I don't enjoy. Especially for the chunk of cash I put down for the device.

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
You don't need to have your Every 2 up to get a discount, I got mine for $149 after 1 year, not 2. Needed a 2 year extension on the plan, but I would still need the plan anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie