Thank you Android Central

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Because of your round robins, etc. I left CB for Android on April 29th.

Because of my vast knowledge LOL in this time my brother who has used a BB since 2000....walked into verizon and they wanted him to get an eris.
He laughed and ordered the Incredible!

(Sorry Kevin and Bla1ze)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
He is totally excited about it.....He was worried about the trackpad....cause he said the rep said the ball is better on the Eris...

I said you won't even use it......
and his company (rather large) in a few states has now accepted android as an alternative on their network.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
they wanted him to get an eris.
He laughed and ordered the Incredible!

They wanted to clear out Inventory because it is on the way out (plus they most likely had that one on hand rather than having to order it) but good call on his part Droid Eris was nice 6 months ago, and actually great 9 months ago when it was called the Hero on Sprint (and some GSM carriers before that) but now it is going End Of Life which pretty much means the 2.1 update is terminal... No Froyo for them :-/

He is totally excited about it.....He was worried about the trackpad....cause he said the rep said the ball is better on the Eris...

I said you won't even use it.......

Yeah you will, wait till you have to move your cursor just a few letters in a text field. I use it all the time. Plus it is the trigger for the camera, does not get in the way like the extra key on the side of MotoDroid....

Plil is right they trackball has exactly ONE advantage over the track pad and that is the ability to change the colors of the indicator light (in a custom rom).

Make sure he joins the site!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy