Gmail won't sync since gingerbread

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
It is an intermittent problem,but it's getting me upset. I have to refresh manually sometimes to get my gmail. I have not done a factory reset and would rather not, I did a clear data and that did not help. Any ideas?

findwaldo

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It is an intermittent problem,but it's getting me upset. I have to refresh manually sometimes to get my gmail. I have not done a factory reset and would rather not, I did a clear data and that did not help. Any ideas?

Writing this post will probably jinyx up my current solution, but here it goes anyways...On a post somewhere it mentioned something about an app called Synker. I set it up so that I could have an easy button to push to get the sync going when it stopped. I told it to sync gmail and the push notifications. I also told it tell me in the notification bar when things were syncing. I've found that for some reason, the program seems to keep the push notification working, I haven't had problems since using it. It will sometimes detect a gmail sync issue, but then it seems to force the program to try again a couple of moments later and it usually works. Give it a try, you might be surprised.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar