1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

Default Twitter notifications

I am not getting my twitter notifications unless I go into the Peep, I have the settings set to update every 5 minutes and the update on launch is not set. what could I be missing?
    -JimmyD

I don't know but Peep kept notifying me of the same mention and are I killed it and restarted I wasn't getting notifications. I switched to Twidroid.

Peep was giving me troubles so I just use Twitter for Android. I really like it.

can someone tell me how to get notifications on twitter for android? i dont get them....
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,013 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

for peep, the only reason I use it is for is the great widget. Log out and log in and see if that helps.

i tried... but now hwen i sign back in, i put my username and password... and then it asks about synching and whether or not i say yes or no to synching, after i hit done, it takes me back to the sign in! arggggg... is there a way to unistall or reinstall?

ok now i got that to work... but it wont show me my followers or who is following me... wtf?

I had nothing but problems with Peep. Touiteur is amazing though, no issues and an amazing widget.

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts

i second that, touiteur is super awesome.

Global Posts
    415 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bennish View Post
    i second that, touiteur is super awesome.
    I +1000000 that! Best Android Client for sure