1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default using doubletwist to sync

I added some video's all in the same format and codes but only like 2-3 did not show up and my memory card is not even full. Also using the doubletwist mobile app none of the music or videos appare?

Thats weird... I am using it and everything I have placed and synced to the phone shows up... including podcasts

I have the exact opposite problem...Doubletwist is importing EVERYTHING from my computer to my Inc. I'm looking for how to limit what goes over. I specifies (what I thought) the sources but have a card fill of thousands of images and hundreds of songs I hadn't intended on importing!!

I am not so sure this program should be out of beta. My sync issues are close to yours - and it takes a good minute for my Mac to open the application.

I downloaded both doubleTwist and a few other music sync apps; all without much luck. I have a 16GB SD card that is totally empty. I have about 5000 songs in my iTunes folder (mainly from CDs but also from Limewire and other sources); none of these apps I use is able to transfer more than 150-200 sogs to my MUSIC folder. And none of them transfered any of my podcasts

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Quote Originally Posted by slider9499 View Post
    I downloaded both doubleTwist and a few other music sync apps; all without much luck. I have a 16GB SD card that is totally empty. I have about 5000 songs in my iTunes folder (mainly from CDs but also from Limewire and other sources); none of these apps I use is able to transfer more than 150-200 sogs to my MUSIC folder. And none of them transfered any of my podcasts

Any ideas what the problem could be?
    Try iSyncr. It's a paid app. I haven't tried it yet but I've heard good things about it.
    Custom User Title

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Ate you sure you synced til the sd card? It only reads media I the sd card.
    Please use the Thanks button below and to the right.

ROM
    CM7 nightly#77

Get Isyncr. Works much better than Double Twist.

Global Posts
    159 Global Posts

I'm glad it isn't just me. I've had problems with it saying that I need to upgrade my iTunes songs to iTunes Plus and many songs aren't transferred. But all of my songs are upgraded and not DRM protected. I'll try iSyncr too

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Is it possible to sync with Isyncr and play music with doubletwist?