Question on older app G Tunes....

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have moved on to using other phones daily, but I still use this DInc on wifi around the house, when the Resound is charging. I have a question and you folks in this forum usually have the right answers....

On my DInc I have had an app called G Tunes. It is an older app and the version I have is no longer available in the market. I was just wondering if anyone had heard bad things about it? I wondered why it is no longer in the market. There is an update to it called G Pod, but its permissions ask to mess with my contacts so I am reluctant to upgrade.

Thanks forcany info you might have. I really like it for downloading lots of music.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Have not heard anything specifically about that app. Is it a Google Music front end or s general music player? If it's a Google Music front end it may have been replaced. Could also just be a name change be the dev.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
No, it has nothing to do with Google as far as I know. Just a music downloader n player. I guess it just got renamed and "improved" via updates and I don't recognize the new version in app store. Oh well, what I have works and I like it. LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88