Get your Incredible quicker. :D

Zabi#AC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. Just wanted to share a tidbit of information I had. For those of you who didn't know, tech support has their own supply of Incredibles (I was told they had about 17k in stock.) In addition to that, tech support has priority shipping. What does all this mean? Well today I called 611 from my phone, ordered an incredible, and just got a tracking number for my overnight delivery (meaning I'm getting mine tomorrow.) You might have to beg and plead, or just get a rep who's having a good day, but it's possible. :D Cheers.

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
If they have 17k of them then a bunch of people who are sitting here waiting should be able to get some. I am not sure why they wouldn't start sending them out to people who are waiting.

mr.s4ndm4n

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If they have 17k of them then a bunch of people who are sitting here waiting should be able to get some. I am not sure why they wouldn't start sending them out to people who are waiting.

Because while im sure these phones are brand new, they are probably packaged in a different box, and someone who is buying a NEW Incredible is going to want one that comes in a PRETTY/Retail package.

This is my guess.

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Because while im sure these phones are brand new, they are probably packaged in a different box, and someone who is buying a NEW Incredible is going to want one that comes in a PRETTY/Retail package.

This is my guess.

Ahhh understandable. That makes sense. It is probably just in the plain crappy white box with nothing on it. Not our just a step up white box with pictuers on it.

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site

because of the situation i just went through. i "damaged" my phone and called to have it replaced. they told me to go to the store. i said there isnt a store with in 50 miles that has any. so they sent me one in a regular box. now if i had to wait for one becuase some didnt have one i would be upset. so therefore since i already have, i would take priority over someone who didnt have.

ghess517

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
replacement INC.

had to get a replacement due to speaker blow out. my guy in the store said he had me on the wait list. after 3rd day of go in and politely ask-when? i get a nudge from another employee. go over to tech dept. tech dept looks over phone, orders one for overnite. am reloading ALL of the cool stuff i have found in last 40 days. :)

ghess517

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
btw.....

wish i could get commissions from standing in sales floor showing off my INC. could have sold them 10 of them in one day just standing there showing off apps. but alas, they have NONE in stock. One manager told me to never ever again get a new platform phone on first day. told him politely "bite me."

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
wish i could get commissions from standing in sales floor showing off my INC. could have sold them 10 of them in one day just standing there showing off apps. but alas, they have NONE in stock. One manager told me to never ever again get a new platform phone on first day. told him politely "bite me."

:D :cool: :D

belogical

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. Just wanted to share a tidbit of information I had. For those of you who didn't know, tech support has their own supply of Incredibles (I was told they had about 17k in stock.) In addition to that, tech support has priority shipping. What does all this mean? Well today I called 611 from my phone, ordered an incredible, and just got a tracking number for my overnight delivery (meaning I'm getting mine tomorrow.) You might have to beg and plead, or just get a rep who's having a good day, but it's possible. :D Cheers.

Did you get your phone? Curious, I was told the same thing on a replacement and nadda!

cusco

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I received mines yesterday. The box is no diff from the one before...it also came with a 2gb SD. This was sent to me due to me having issue with my first dinc. But I do notice the trackpad is a little stiffer and it rises up a little more then my old dinc

ghess517

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I received mines yesterday. The box is no diff from the one before...it also came with a 2gb SD. This was sent to me due to me having issue with my first dinc. But I do notice the trackpad is a little stiffer and it rises up a little more then my old dinc

interesting.......my replacement came sans battery and SD. no biggie. having no issues with battery, and have cards to spare.

sgtmilstack

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
had to get a replacement due to speaker blow out. my guy in the store said he had me on the wait list. after 3rd day of go in and politely ask-when? i get a nudge from another employee. go over to tech dept. tech dept looks over phone, orders one for overnite. am reloading ALL of the cool stuff i have found in last 40 days. :)

I take it you got your replacement with in a reasonable time span? If so kudos to you. Called to order a replacement on June 1st. Still waiting, but I hope that it will be without serious flaws...

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
This supply that supposedly exists in tech support is probably a bank for people having issues with their phone so that a person who has already waited for their phone doesn't get pushed back in the queue if they have an issue. Thus, getting a phone through this method is most like hit or miss, and I assume its more miss as I'm sure company policy is only to send one off to people having issues with a previously ordered DInc. I'm sure the 'bank' may not be that large, and it probably dissolves as the demand dies out.