06-08-2010 11:18 AM
- As with any smart phone the battery life is something that needs improvement. However, I purchased the ZAGGsparq 2.0 as my new source of keeping my new Incredible charged throughout the day. Probably now what your looking for, but I am hoping it will help me out.06-08-2010 09:31 AM
- so far, i've let the battery fully drain twice, and have since followed everyone's advice for charging it when its convenient. turn off the wifi and gps when not needed, and you should be ok. the only thing that tends to drain my battery life is downloading tons of apps at once (i came from a bb curve 8330, so i'm going in a bit app crazy!).06-08-2010 09:35 AM
- so far, i've let the battery fully drain twice, and have since followed everyone's advice for charging it when its convenient. turn off the wifi and gps when not needed, and you should be ok. the only thing that tends to drain my battery life is downloading tons of apps at once (i came from a bb curve 8330, so i'm going in a bit app crazy!).06-08-2010 09:44 AM
- 06-08-2010 09:45 AM
- There is a great link for improving battery life regarding wifi, network settings, brightness, background, task killers, etc ... try here ... http://www.androidcentral.com/keepin...-android-phone ... hope that helps! Worked great for me. I can get about 2 hours of talk time, 20+ texts, 20+ emails, and make it home from work.06-08-2010 09:59 AM
- Also, one thing to also think about after you read that link http://www.androidcentral.com/keepin...-android-phone is that some developers submit apps that are not battery friendly when kept running in the back ground even with the "first in, first out" process of memory caching within the OS of the HTC Incredible. Be weiry of what applications use a lot of battery or actually need to be running contantly. like a widget or something for that app you may have downloaded.06-08-2010 10:12 AM
- Just stick with the battery. From normal charging, my battery life has increased from a "WTF!?" to 18 - 20 hours of light usage.
I suppose to quantify light usage, I mean; a couple phone calls, a number of text messages and some web browsing to read some news or search Google for a factoid.
Of course some apps like this Simpson's jigsaw puzzle, that I fully enjoy, destroy my battery in just a few minutes, and navigation isn't the lightest but general usage is up to a full day for me.06-08-2010 10:28 AM
- 1750 does me fine. It should do you well unless you are an extreme heavy user (e.g. surf web for hours and hours at a time, download like crazy, 100% brightness, etc...). You should just get that, unless you plan on hiking for a week and can't charge your phone. Other than that, why get a battery that can last several days? Everyone has access to a charger AT LEAST at night. Plus, with the 1750, you don't have to get a replacement backing.06-08-2010 10:44 AM
- HTC Android Phones
- More HTC Phones
- Droid Incredible Series
- Verizon Droid Incredible
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD