Incredible Gripes

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, but is there any downside?

Man, I want this thing to hurry up and be shipped. :D

Some are saying that it stops notifications from things like Gmail, Facebook, etc. I haven't experienced that, as I really haven't been away from WiFi for an extended period of time to test it.

psitech

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The only gripe I have is with the back cover not fitting correctly. It is "incredibly" flimsy. The side just below the volume rocker squeeks and pops as I hold it in my hand. It is extremely annoying. I only removed it two times to install the battery and the sd card. This just makes the phone feel cheap in my opinion. Not what one would expect from a flagship device.

Well my issue has been resolved in an odd way. I ordered a 1500mah battery and it came in today. The new battery seems to be ever so slightly larger in size than the oem battery. I worried that it wasn't going to fit. I had to really force the back cover to snap completely shut. Well, the good news is that the cover issue is no more. It feels perfectly solid now. I'm a happy camper now and canceling my original "gripe". :)

Want to know another cool thing? The new 1500mah battery was only $5 shipped!!!!!

DealExtreme: $5.01 3.7V 1500mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for HTC Touch Pro 2

superdotny

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I tried that, but eventually turned it back on. Huge is not what I would say from experience.

I rarely run into battery problems. Only charge at night when I go to bed most of the time unless I am doing screen captures or other data transfers with the phone which automatically puts it into charge mode.

Which application is that? It looks amazing! (I'm coming from a Blackberry)

jlung

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
@slinky: Wow! Those suggestions have made a HUGE difference! It's been of the charger for 6 hrs and not even 10% of the charge is gone. Thanks so much!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non