Best Internal Mem + SD Music Player?

titaniumwombat

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Just looking for an alternative to the Sense music player. I would stick with it if it had a landscape mode but alas, it doesn't! :confused:

My problem is all the other media players I've seen wont play from both the internal memory and the SD card at the same time.

Any suggestions? I know the Froyo player has a landscape mode, just lookin for something in the mean time...

cheers.
t.

jimracing657

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded and really like mixzing. It basically is just a basic music player, however it comes up with custom playlists depending on the song, so if i play a rap song for example, it will say "so and so related songs" like a custom playlist. Also it displays album art for music i dont have the art for which i like

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
The only other player I found that was any good at all was MixZing. You can look into that if you want. I had a bunch of problems trying to play music from my SD card and then also not have music load because the ID3 tags weren't fully filled out.

I actually have gone back to using the stock android music player because after testing out and trying a bunch of different ones I came to find I like that best.

titaniumwombat

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replies!

Is there a way to have MixZing play from both the internal and SD memory at the same time? Thats really what I'm after, just so all of my music gets combined into one big library like the stock player does.

cheers.
t.

mobiledevice

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
why is your music all spread out on your phone? keep it all on either the internal storage or the SD

I'm still wondering why I can't play wav files

ryanicko#AC

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
bTunes

bTunes works great and looks exactly like the iPod touch music player. It is much faster than the stock music player and only costs $1.49. Also if you use iTunes I would also buy TuneSync ($3.99). This program syncs your iTunes library and playlists to your phone via WiFi. The first sync takes a while if you have 30GB of music like me but after the first sync it is very fast and works great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad