HTC Droid Incredible 4G Outed on Droid Does site, then yanked

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-droid-incredible-4g-lte-outed-droiddoes-site

Well, isn't that a blip? The droiddoes.com website that Verizon uses to post specs and pictures of the New (and as of yet unofficially announced) Droid Incredible 4G LTE shows that the specs are all pretty much confirmed:

HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE specs --
?1.2GHz dual-core processor
? 1GB RAM
? Sense 4.0
? 4-inch Super LCD display at qHD resolution
? Storage: 8 gigabytes internal, up to 32GB microSD card
? Beats Audio
? Pandora
? Slacker Radio
? 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with flash
? VGA front-facing camera
? 4G LTE hotspot
? 4-inch display
? Size: 2.4 x 4.8 x 0.46 inchces
? Weight: 4.66 ounces
? Battery: 1700 mAh

Here's the catch; the listed price for the phone was $299. Now if you clicked the price, the site linked to a new page about the Droid Razr MAXX. Now the DInc 4G page is yanked. What do you guys think? I think it was yanked because the wrong price was put up before they made an official announcement.

speedtrap63

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
You could be right, but since I'm not eligible for an upgrade until Jan 13, I'm more interested in the Full Price. My Dinc is starting to show its age, so I might be interested in buying it outright if it gets good enough reviews. I'm especially loving the 4" screen, much nicer than a 4.3!

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
homerdrool21.JPG

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Pville.....You've helped me a ton with my Dinc over the last year or so, but help me figure out what would make this phone better than the Rezound. I bit the bullet and upgraded to the Rezound (the $50 sale price did the trick) and I think I like the rezound better. It's not as easy to rom yet as the Dinc was and S-off was only just now achieved, but I think the specs are better on the Rezound. I was a 4" screen fan over 4.3, but now that I have 4.3, It's really not a big deal. I just think maybe I was expecting a bit more from something they would call incredible.

fyrfytr24

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Got my DInc almost 2 years ago...shy of the GB update I have loved this phone. Was really looking forward to a new HTC phone from Vzw, but without them having the One X and what seems like nothing more then the Rezound for the Inc4G I will prolly leave the HTC family when we are up for upgrades. The wife has a Samsung Facinate that has done her well, maybe it will be a Samsung phone for me this time

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I really wish the screen was 720p like on the rezound. Anyone know if this has the latest snapdragon like in the one s?

Yes, it is the same dual-core S4 Snapdragon processor that is in the One S, the difference is that it is clocked at 1.2 Ghz, while the One S is clocked at 1.5 Ghz. It's still a very speedy processor from everything I have read about it.

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
The only negatives that I see are that it doesn't have the ImageSense camera & I also wish it was the LCD2 screen.

Being at the 4" size & having the S4 processor might still sway me towards this though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance