Today I went to make a phone call and the person could not hear me. So I called my other phone and sure enough no audio, I could hear the person I called but they could not hear me.
    Thinking maybe a mic problem I tried the audio search and the mic worked. Tried another call but mic still didn't work in call. Powered phone off and back on, still the same. So I took the battery out, now the mic works in calls again.

Anybody else seen this. Only wish I had called the phone to see if it would work on an incoming call.
    06-09-2010 08:45 PM
    I've heard certain apps cause this problem. Do you have Slacker installed?
    06-09-2010 08:50 PM
    I've had the problem with Slacker. But others have had the problem where Slacker wasn't involved. Generally speaking, a battery pull isn't necessary. A regular cycle of power will be suitable.

Steve in CT
    06-09-2010 09:43 PM
    Pretty sure there are a couple other threads on this board that discuss this issue.
    06-10-2010 09:13 AM
    I had the same issue a few days ago. I havent figured out the cause yet.
    06-11-2010 11:17 AM
    I have this same issue, wish I knew what was causing it. It's a pain in the ***.
    07-11-2010 01:17 AM
    Generally speaking, a battery pull isn't necessary. A regular cycle of power will be suitable.

Steve in CT
    Sorry, but in my initial message I noted that a power cycle didn't work, I did need a battery pull to get my microphone working again.
    07-12-2010 02:49 PM
    Pretty sure there are a couple other threads on this board that discuss this issue.
    If you find one please share it with us, because my searches didn't find anything.
    07-12-2010 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD