1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Exclamation Microphone stopped working for calls

Today I went to make a phone call and the person could not hear me. So I called my other phone and sure enough no audio, I could hear the person I called but they could not hear me.
    Thinking maybe a mic problem I tried the audio search and the mic worked. Tried another call but mic still didn't work in call. Powered phone off and back on, still the same. So I took the battery out, now the mic works in calls again.

Anybody else seen this. Only wish I had called the phone to see if it would work on an incoming call.

I've heard certain apps cause this problem. Do you have Slacker installed?
    Slink
    Follow me on Twitter!

Global Posts
    647 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

I've had the problem with Slacker. But others have had the problem where Slacker wasn't involved. Generally speaking, a battery pull isn't necessary. A regular cycle of power will be suitable.

Steve in CT

Pretty sure there are a couple other threads on this board that discuss this issue.

I had the same issue a few days ago. I havent figured out the cause yet.

I have this same issue, wish I knew what was causing it. It's a pain in the ***.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bespinct View Post
    Generally speaking, a battery pull isn't necessary. A regular cycle of power will be suitable.

Steve in CT
    Sorry, but in my initial message I noted that a power cycle didn't work, I did need a battery pull to get my microphone working again.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rpfarrah View Post
    Pretty sure there are a couple other threads on this board that discuss this issue.
    If you find one please share it with us, because my searches didn't find anything.