Just Got Mine... Thanks Best Buy!

Guzman

Jun 11, 2010
www.guzmanwebsites.com
Well, I have been trying hard to get an Incredible this week. I finally said forget it and picked up a Moto Droid last night for me, and a Curve 8530 for the wife. Well on a hunch this morning I called around and found an Incredible.

We have been calling all over all week and i have called the Knightdale Best Buy in NC every day. Every day I was told "no we dont have one." This morning they tell me they do.

I drive the hour out there and meet the lady I spoke with who pulls it out of the cabinet. Sure enough, brand new in the box. Oh and to make it better, she tells me its been here all week.

I've put up my videos on my youtube channel if anyone cares to see them.

I'm fresh from TiPb (iPhone 3GS) and loved that iphone but the network was failing me too much. I was also a long time Crackberry user, and actually, one of my reviews is on the home page right now.

Looking forward to talking with everyone here at A.C.

Guzman

Jun 11, 2010
www.guzmanwebsites.com
Actually no, Knightdale did not have any more. However, Like I said in my post... i've called the last four days and they said they didn't have one. Today I go in and there is one that has been there all week. You might want to try stopping IN to a best buy. I wish I would have done that at the beginning of the week. :)

My YouTube Channel: YouTube - emtguzman's Channel

And I'll pm you my google talk upstream.

Last edited:

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I got mine from the best buy in Burlington, NC. I'm not sure how far that is from Knightdale but I also got mine on the same day it came out. I paid for it straight out. It would have been $599 but best buy price matched verizon so I was able to get it for $529. Not to mention I had the $50 preorder for it. After all of that it only added up to $521 after tax. But I'm glad to hear that you finally received yours!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield