incredible size

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I have been actively reading about all these new great phones coming out...evo...the new dell phone....the new MOTO Droid...
All these phones look great but they seem really big in the palm. I am a jean wearing pocket carrier, and I feel that the incredible is a perfect size for that...anyone agree or disagree?

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
You have an iPod Touch? It's the same size, for comparison... Well, the phone is a little bit thicker... A VERY little bit...

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I have been actively reading about all these new great phones coming out...evo...the new dell phone....the new MOTO Droid...
All these phones look great but they seem really big in the palm. I am a jean wearing pocket carrier, and I feel that the incredible is a perfect size for that...anyone agree or disagree?

Yes vote for me,perfect size for the pocket.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I would have to agree with you that the Incredible is a perfect size fit for me. I carry my phone in my pocket like you (hate belt clips) and it fits just right. This was the main reason I left the Moto Droid for the Inc. The only down fall I see with the size is the battery life but since I'm normally by a charger that doesn't effect me.

ctw500

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Agree with the comments about loving the size of the Incredible - it fits perfectly in my hands and is barely noticeable in my pocket. Much bigger, though, and I think it would be uncomfortable to hold securely in one hand.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Agree with the comments about loving the size of the Incredible - it fits perfectly in my hands and is barely noticeable in my pocket. Much bigger, though, and I think it would be uncomfortable to hold securely in one hand.
From the pics and vids I see on the new phone they look just a little to wide in the hand (especially in female hands)

aplittle

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I am a pocket carrier as well and the Inc is perfect. Sometimes I have to check to make sure it is still there sometimes it is so light.

Aaron

glacierfanclub

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm prissy and wear really tight skinny jeans. I'm also pretty thin (29 inch waist)- keeping that in consideration I'm able to carry my Incredible in those jeans with no problem.

It is a great size for someone looking to cart it around in the ol' pants

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
My son brought over his iPod touch, and it's pretty much the same size.

When I walked into Best Buy a couple of days ago, I saw the Evo.
My first thought was, "My god, that thing is huge!"

I know I made the right choice, and perfect size.

...and my Storm 1 is permanently thrown in a drawer!

slickroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Ditto! It's a cell phone right? All these bigger ones are inching there way to the size of an Ipad, it defeats the purpose.

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I checked out my friends evo, and size-wize...I like my incredible better. Evo felt huge and uncomfortable in my hand...

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, me too. Held my DI next to an EVO and thought, "Man! How would this fit in anybody's pocket?" Really glad I got the DI.

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I have pretty small hands (for a guy) and the Incredible is the perfect size. I don't like big phones at all, the Inc is really comfortable for my jeans pocket and my hand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol