Best input method for inc

What do you use the most?

• Total voters

drfundy

May 10, 2010
Visit site
So I've been using swype for a while now and I'm just hooked. I tried the htc keyboard which used to work ok for me but now I'm clumsy with it. The voice input on the htc keyboard worked ok but not for long sentences or paragraphs.

What are you guys using?

tjr980

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
how did you get swype to install? I went directly to swypes website, and got the beta invitation, and downloaded on my phone browser, and installed. Then I went to select swype for the keyboard input, and chose it. But when i opened keyboard it was still the stock HTC sense keyboard.

IncredibleLane

May 13, 2010
Visit site
It seems like Swype doesn't play well with the Incredible. I've had to do a couple restarts to get it to recognize. BUT it's the best, and totally worth it!

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I had the old version of swipe and it was ok. Comings from a storm1 the htc XT9 on portrait just feels comfortable. I tried a bunch of times downloading the new swipe but always came up with a not compatible error..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Dr Incredible

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I had the old version of swipe and it was ok. Comings from a storm1 the htc XT9 on portrait just feels comfortable. I tried a bunch of times downloading the new swipe but always came up with a not compatible error..

I got that error as well, but fixed it. I uninstalled it, rebooted and installed it again. All was well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca