Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Help Suck on White HTC Incredible Boot Screen!

Hi All. I pulled my old Incredible out of storage. I was going to start to use it as a muiti-Media player. When I charged it and turned it on, the phone just stays on the white HTC Incredible boot screen. I did try to do a factory reset, but when I chose that option, it reboots to the white screen and just hanges there. The phone is bone stock, no flashed ROMs or the like. When I put it away back in 2011, it was working fine. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: Help Suck on White HTC Incredible Boot Screen!

Do you have an SD Card in it?
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes I do. I even took it out and tried rebooting. I did notice on the reboot menu when it does a system check it does indicate that some images are not there. It happens so fast its hard to read. I'm going to load the stock image on the SD card and try a Recovery and see if that works.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Android Central Forums