LED Flashlight app?

Trophias

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I've looked at threads but nothing concrete with a LED flashlight app that works with the Incredible. Is there one out there that doesn't require you to root the phone?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Well no one else has stepped up. Is it that hard to reboot? Picky picky. You are probably one of them that gave it one star because it up set u to reboot

PIYIRIO

May 19, 2010
Visit site
yes. it can be that hard to reboot. i wouldn't pay a dime for an app like that. its a alpha release, beta at best. yes the dev may get it working 100% but what if he doesn't? in your link he tells people "it works as advertised". he may be a great guy and get everything working but this is the interweb afterall.

i was lucky enough to get my phone rooted. the free app "lamppu" does what you want and gives you a handy on/off widget. the superbright setting doesn't work but it's bright enough. but again, you need root for this one.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Well no one else has stepped up. Is it that hard to reboot? Picky picky. You are probably one of them that gave it one star because it up set u to reboot

Nope, didn't rate it. If you must reboot, then it has a value of zero to me. No stars at all. YMMV.

I don't think it is picky if I decide this is unacceptable for me. Would you like to have to reboot every time you checked your email? Or every time you used your browser? Of course not.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I've looked at threads but nothing concrete with a LED flashlight app that works with the Incredible. Is there one out there that doesn't require you to root the phone?

If you have an unrooted HTC device, there should be a default flashlight app already installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22