1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default serious problem need help

phone wont work keep gettingsense launcher failure that has force closed20 times and ive pulled the batter 3 times alread and i have left it out for 10 minutes before putting back in and still am getting application error sense launcher stopped working and a force close button...any ideas????
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

help any advice cant use phone!!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Have you downloaded any applications today?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

You can try this settings>applications>manage applications>HTC Sense then hit clear cache.
    Deluxe Member

In your own style:

Probably downloaded bad app bring phone to tech have them try fix not sure why it would be doing that if you can't even turn phone on how would we help?????

Droid Razr Maxx: This is the Droid I'm looking for.

Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts

just go to verizon and tell them its defective and to send you a new one.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I was on a computer lol no I didn't download anything. Wars odd is I had lock screen then sense would just keep force closing and I could just keep trying. This is weird tho I could get incoming calls you could answer and talk but you couldn't do anything else on phone. Tried batt pulls,SD card you name going onto safe mode and rebooting nothing worked. I went into VZW they had no idea what to do they were searching forums lol they wanted me to go home get my storm encased I had to use it again I laughed said I would get an iPhone before I did that so then I proceeded to show HIM how to do a factory reset on an incredible how sad is that...does anyone know what might have caused it???
    And is there a way to save text messages to the SD card

Default Re: serious problem need help

My brothers phone started doing the same thing yesterday....I did a hard reset for him with no luck. The phone seemed pricked.....he went to Verizon today and they are going to send him a replacement.....still no clue what was wrong.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

thats fu%^ed up ive had 1 random sense reset since ive been playing with it but ive been puttin thru its pace the last 2 hours
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineM3 View Post
    My brothers phone started doing the same thing yesterday....I did a hard reset for him with no luck. The phone seemed pricked.....he went to Verizon today and they are going to send him a replacement.....still no clue what was wrong.

how you like that tapatalk btw they got a website so i can check it out

Global Posts
    687 Global Posts

Are you running a task killer? If so, don't. =)

Sent from my Incredible via Tapatalk.

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts

I had a similar instance but it only screwed with my dialer. My fix was deleting some crappy third party app that recorded phone calls that I found here with a link. It took me two days to find that app in my phone.

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

I'm not using any task killers and I haven't downloaded anything recently and its always from the market...now I'm getting random sense rebooting a couple times a day?? Any advice

Also, these things aren't BlackBerries... you don't have to pull the battery all the time.
    Slink
    Follow me on Twitter!
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Thanks slink I didn't know this was my storm lol but when phone freezes its really your only option lol so I tried it and obv it didn't work...I have a new one coming but that doesn't tell me why sense is crashing
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

I actually haven't had anything go wrong in a week until the last 36 hrs I have my replacement Di here on the table but I've been searching over the past couple days cuz ky Di 1 has been ok just a couple hiccups like browser touching took a couple times and just tonite I've had the black HTC screen and I think that means a random reboot and I just had sense crash on me...I don't have any task killers I did put apps on today but only from market link except for yahoo I did the qrcode on this site?? Any ideas on what may behappening...

Quote Originally Posted by blunt420 View Post
    I actually haven't had anything go wrong in a week until the last 36 hrs I have my replacement Di here on the table but I've been searching over the past couple days cuz ky Di 1 has been ok just a couple hiccups like browser touching took a couple times and just tonite I've had the black HTC screen and I think that means a random reboot and I just had sense crash on me...I don't have any task killers I did put apps on today but only from market link except for yahoo I did the qrcode on this site?? Any ideas on what may behappening...
    Dude, I'm sorry but do us all a favor and use some punctuation.