Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default External speaker louder after reset

I use Google Listen to listen to podcasts on my way to work through the external speaker. In order to hear while driving, I have the volume turned all the way up. Periodically, I notice that the volume seems too low. If I reset my phone (by powering on and off), I seem to get back the lost volume. Has anyone else experienced this?

Never tried I think the speaker just blows lol the head phones are louder than my storm I think so trays a plus but the speaker blows lol luckily I don't use it that often to care but I do have the Motorola eq5 which is a nice speaker set up for the beach

Quote Originally Posted by droidme View Post
    I use Google Listen to listen to podcasts on my way to work through the external speaker. In order to hear while driving, I have the volume turned all the way up. Periodically, I notice that the volume seems too low. If I reset my phone (by powering on and off), I seem to get back the lost volume. Has anyone else experienced this?
    I have noticed this happening multiple times recently. Kind of annoying, but as the OP stated, a reboot fixes the problem.

I'm surprised no one else has had this problem.

Yes, I have had this problem when using Dogcatcher for podcasts. Although for me I use a task manager to kill whatever app I was last using audio in and after that everything works fine again. -Pk