HTC Clock widget

TBarnhardt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I use the flip-clock HTC widget (the one that's in every screenshot you see) but the little "blades" on the clock don't actually flip. I've seen the same widget on an HTC T-Mobile Windows phone, and the blades are animated when the time changes, but on my Incredible the numbers just change.

Is there a setting I'm missing, or are there different versions of the widget for different phones?

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
i dunno then, isnt somthing ive ever noticed (or cared for to be honest lol) the phone..im usually blazing thru websites (hint hint) so i barely ever notice the clock hahah

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Can't remember if my phone did or not but I want to say yes. But I've been using Beautiful widgets for awhile ;)

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I checked Settings -> Sound & Display -> Animation and it's set to "All Animations".

mine would do the flipping thing if i had it on standby for a while and then turned on the screen. afterwards i turned off the animations options and it stopped doing it.

but now i removed that widget and am using the smaller version of the clock and weather widget. the extra row of icons is much more useful for me.

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
which are you using? would like another row too, sorry to thread-jack..........

no problem, that's what we are all here for, to share information!
go to +, WIDGET, CLOCK, scroll over to 5 of 12. I use that with the current city, but no city label.
Then go to +, WIDGET, WEATHER (HTC), scroll over to 3 of 3. I use that with current city as well. It will label the city automatically. figured no point in having the city listed in 2 places.
set those up side by side and there you go. looked a little funny at first, but now i like it better.
The clock one is redundant since the time is listed at top, but i like seeing the date on my home screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze