Return Policy Considering Ship Delay

llasch

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Now one would assume that the 30 day trail period starts upon activation of the phone. I ordered my INC on 5/16 and received it on the 3rd or 4th of June or so. It's a great phone and I absolutely love it. Unfortunately (as I'm sure many of you are exactly like me) I am starting to become curious about that Droid X. And before you beat me to death with "something new will always be coming out so I don't know why you don't just stick with your inc if you like it" let me finish. I agree something new and improved and better etc. will always be coming out. The point is it won't always be coming out within a period where I have the potential to upgrade without paying out the nose for it.

To get to the question (I did do a quick search of the forum as well for a previous answer), does anyone know If I am still eligible to return my INC and get the Droid X? I know I will have to scrub it for awhile with my old phone but I was still curious. Again I don't know if I will even ditch my INC or not...but I am just weighing all of my options.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You have 30 days from phone activation to return the phone for another model. But you only have ONE unquestioned trade in. After that, you're stuck unless you need a replacement phone for defective purposes, but you only get the same model you have.

Your issue is will they open up the Droid X for pre-order, or take a hint from the DInc mess and reserve it for the street date (July 15). If that's the case, you're stuck with the DInc.

llasch

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm gonna do it. The verizon rep said technically I should get another 30 day trial with the droid X since I wouldn't be going home with the phone but rather waiting til it came out. This way if I dislike the X I can always go back to the incredible. Despite what some of you are saying...I think I would prefer the larger screen but it's all about personal preference.

At least I won't be bored for the next couple months with my phone...lol