Blockbuster Droid X

justapps

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully the Droid X will have the same on demand app that the HD2 offers. According to the information released today, the app on the Droid X offers the option to buy and rent. This seems to say that it will be the same. Hopefully we will be able to get this APK so we can use it on our DInc :)

I think this along with making the Amazon app for MP3s would help sell the Android devices because buying music and movies is one reason the iPhone is so popular.

I love my Droid Incredible though. I like it a lot more than the iPhone I used to have. :)

FrankTheTank369#AC

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I still have my original Droid and just placed my order for the Droid Incredible. Thought about getting the Droid X but the size and being built by Motorola and a lot of other things just didn't sell it for me.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Didn't Blockbuster just get done filing for bankruptcy? Yeah I think it may be a bit late in the game to catch up with netflix and the like. From the quick walk through on the front page apparently they really loaded the X up with a lot of crap ware....

cdolan22

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Didn't Blockbuster just get done filing for bankruptcy? Yeah I think it may be a bit late in the game to catch up with netflix and the like. From the quick walk through on the front page apparently they really loaded the X up with a lot of crap ware....

Haha I know, I noticed the exact same thing. I found it kind of funny when Phil was trying to find new apps for the X and the words CITYID came out of his mouth. I honestly just noticed that CID was on my phone like a week ago, I've never gotten a popup from it. I got a popup like 5X a week on my storm2 for the whole time I had it (release day of it until DInc release day)