CNET Rates Inc. better than Iphone 4

RawD

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I love Sense as well, and honestly in the end of it all, when I went out and used the phone at a local Verizon phone SENSE is what was the deciding factor on the purchase.

Got one for me, and one for the woman...and we BOTH love it.

Enough power, geek appeal, and rootable customization for me.

Enough sexiness, ease of use, and "it just works" for her.

Strong enough for a man....and you know the rest ;)

Stormhead77

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey EVO, say hello to my LITTLE friend... ;-)

I'll admit I was momentarily lost in 4.3" bliss when I saw the EVO specs, but beyond the bigger screen the DI is right on par. I don't video chat on my cell and likely never will so don't give a crap about the front camera. I will admit, the kickstand is cool. ;=) I forget who said it above, but I agree that the DI fits the iPhone slot for Verizon extremely well. That is, of course, until Big Red gets the iPhone in the next year or so and then we'll have to deal the mass hysteria that will break out all over again.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm just gonna say that CNET is awful. Regardless with what is better or worse or whatever, I've never been a fan of their reviews. It seems like almost everything gets 3.5 or 4 stars anyway.

I like the CNet personalities (mostly) and their podcasts, but I agree with you, I don't usually agree with their product reviews, even if they did rate the Incredible over the iPhone 4 (link???).

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I like the CNet personalities (mostly) and their podcasts, but I agree with you, I don't usually agree with their product reviews, even if they did rate the Incredible over the iPhone 4 (link???).

Read the whole thread. There is no specific Link.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it's a tie with a rounding issue. Incredible, Evo and iphone 4g all scored 8,9,9 which is 26. 26/3=8.6667. Droids are being rounded up and iphone down for some reason.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay