Great Customer Service

Principal Skinner

May 22, 2010
Visit site
We don't usually see that much praising of customer service on forums like these ...however. I sent an email to SGP telling them that I totally mauled the application of their crystal clear screen protector on my Incredible. Hoping for a small discount, I instead received an apologetic email AND new screen protector in the mail within three days !

Hooray for SGP.

Let's see some similar experiences of good service so that we can do business with good companies.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Great post. Customer service is one reason that certain companies are successful. A great example is Apple. Considering how many stores they have, you can just go in and talk to their genius bar people and if your computer/phone is having an issue, they can fix it right away or in a couple days usually. I would like to see the carriers do the same for Android as Moto, HTC, and Samsung don't run their own stores.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
After some searching I figured out who SGP was. Never heard of them, glad you got good customer services. After a few more reports like your I may even have to add them to the "trusted" list.

Feldhege

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I had one of their protectors on my old samsung omnia phone. worked extremely well and protected the screen many times. Great products and fast shippers.

Robb

ibmman69

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered a screen protector from them. My Zagg is peeling at the corners because of my case. I hope the Steinheil works better with my case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad