Droid Incredible Price Drop to 149.99

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Thank god I paid that to begin with! I figured it would drop down with the Droid 2 coming and the X coming out.

allisonv7

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, the more I read the more excited I am for my delivery! I had been eligible to upgrade for six months ago but kept putting it off, go figure that I find a phone I like and it's on backorder!

Good to read all the Questions/Answers though, I want to be able to take advantage of all the features!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah and this phone keeps getting better by the day the more I mess with ROMS etc after I rooted it.....ah man.....I'm addicted!

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, the more I read the more excited I am for my delivery! I had been eligible to upgrade for six months ago but kept putting it off, go figure that I find a phone I like and it's on backorder!

Good to read all the Questions/Answers though, I want to be able to take advantage of all the features!

One of the best ways to learn Android is just to play with it. Many times I discover new features by randomly pressing the Menu button or long-pressing on something.

But welcome to Android, may you never be defiled by an iPhone ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez