What will you get with your $25 GC?

allisonv7

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
So I keep reading the Incredible ship thread and it's a bit depressing, lol. Thought I'd see what folks that are getting the $25 gift card are planning on spending it on. I need some ideas!!

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
So I keep reading the Incredible ship thread and it's a bit depressing, lol. Thought I'd see what folks that are getting the $25 gift card are planning on spending it on. I need some ideas!!

get a good case. It will cost you 29.99 at VZW. I bought the body glove case and like it. At first I had the plastic skin, but it was too slippery and always falling all over the place !

ghutch0309

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
im feeling car charger or something as i already bought 2 cases and well...they got here before the phone..lol

and courtesy what if i remember right is a 20% discount on accessories i get at vzw...the gift card should basically cover it

notAcowboy

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking it will be used for a spare battery. If I remember right the HD2 will fit in under the original cover and is a 1500 mAh not the 1300 mAh that comes with the phone. If that's the wrong one don't just trust me I'm a newb don't even have my phone yet. I would consider a case but I have had way too much good luck with my Seidio cases in the past to even spend "free" money on something I don't think I'll like. Just my $.02

henchman24

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm. I've already got extra micro-USB chargers, Bluetooth, etc., and I ordered a case and screen protectors with the phone. Maybe an extra battery, or an extra screen protector.

ghutch0309

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking it will be used for a spare battery. If I remember right the HD2 will fit in under the original cover and is a 1500 mAh not the 1300 mAh that comes with the phone. If that's the wrong one don't just trust me I'm a newb don't even have my phone yet. I would consider a case but I have had way too much good luck with my Seidio cases in the past to even spend "free" money on something I don't think I'll like. Just my $.02

too bad i cant use the gift card for this but... Seidio Innocell Slim Extended-Life Battery for DROID Incredible and DROID Eris BASI17HHRV

just so you know (fits under stock back door)

k.8.stars

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking screen protectors are a must and then using the left over towards a case of some kind.

Or toward that HUGE bill the phone came with, if they'll let me.

k.8.stars

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
As far as I know, the GC are going out to people who's orginal ship date was pushed back. For example, they told me mine was going to be shipped the 25th, but then emailed saying there could be up to 7 days delay on this shipped date. ( Turned out to be only 4, my phone is getting here today).

youngdrake

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I already have a case, screen protectors and an 8 gig sd card on hold at vzw. I would go for a dock if there was one, maybe I'll try to upgrade to a 16 gig card. Maybe I'll use it to get a spare phone to use until my dinc gets here, so far 3 of the 7 day delay have happened so... I here droids are goin for 20 bucks somewhere (online or walmart cant remember). Think vzw will price match?

allisonv7

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I might just wait for a dock, I wonder how long that will take to come out??? Actually, they may be available by the time I actually get my phone! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674