Incredible orders

jtornone

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Me and my wife bot ordered the Droid Incredible on June 9th. We were told they would ship today, june 30th. Well we also got the text from Verizon saying it will be atleast another 8 business days for the phone to ship. I have seen several threads where people are saying Verizon is changing their order to the Droid X. Me and my wife want to switch the order to the X, When we called Verizon and went into the store, they said we would have to refuse shipment on the Incredibles and re order the Droid X. Is this the same thing everyone else has been told? Its getting frustrating dealing with Verizon on a few issues we have. Thanks.

Shaggy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Me and my wife bot ordered the Droid Incredible on June 9th. We were told they would ship today, june 30th. Well we also got the text from Verizon saying it will be atleast another 8 business days for the phone to ship. I have seen several threads where people are saying Verizon is changing their order to the Droid X. Me and my wife want to switch the order to the X, When we called Verizon and went into the store, they said we would have to refuse shipment on the Incredibles and re order the Droid X. Is this the same thing everyone else has been told? Its getting frustrating dealing with Verizon on a few issues we have. Thanks.

That is pretty much the same thing that I have heard. Another thing that I have heard from a friend of mine who ordered a DInc is that when he tried to cancel his order, they told him that he would have to refuse the package, and then wait for two weeks or so for the money to be returned. He then had a problem ordering the Droid X as Verizon is saying that they are not taking pre-orders at this time. I guess I took him over 2 hours in a Corp Store and even talking to the manager before he just left *without the Droid X pre-order* that Verizon is saying that they will give any DInc customer. This whole situation just leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.

I'm a fellow 6/9ner and my phone did not ship today as well *as promised*. I have still yet to get any sort of contact (e-mail, txt, phone call) saying anything about extra any delay nor have I gotten the e-mail stating that I will be receiving a $25 gift card for the wait. If it wasn't for the fact that I have a very strong felling that Verizon will screw me out of a special Droid X pre-order (that's suppose to be for us left over DInc orders only) and I will end up without a DInc or a Droid X I would go ahead and try to jump ship to the Droid X. At this point, I do not trust Verizon to fallow through with anything they tell me. I'm just going to have to hold out till my DInc gets here and wait till the 15th to get the X. Lucky me I have an inside friend at the local store who will be willing to hold one for me *at least he better :p*

Good luck on the wait and if you do decide to try and jump ship, I hope you don't get screwed like my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma