Saving a custom scene

Momo#AC

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I made a custom scene, and saved it with a name, however when I turned off my phone and then turned it back on again, it disappeared and came up with a mutated version of my original scene. Any tips?

Also, how do I delete saved scenes that are either mutated, or that I am not using anymore?

kmaxima

May 13, 2010
Visit site
To delete a scene you have to do it through the settings area. From home press Menu->Settings->Personalize->Scenes. Long press on the scenes in the my scenes area to delete or rename them.

Not sure on the not scene not sticking when restarting the phone. One thing that may be it that I have noticed is that if you change anything on any of your 7 homescreens (add/remove a widget or shortcut, change position of anything, change background, etc.) it does not update your custom scene but rather change to be a new unsaved custom scene called "Current (Unsaved)" In order to update your saved one you then have to resave with the same name, kind of awkward. I have noticed that if I don't save and restart my phone I get some strange results for the scene on restart, perhaps this is what is happening for you. Before restart, hit menu->Scenes and see if your current is saved or not.

Momo#AC

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I wound up going to the blank slate scene, set it up how I like and then saved it with a new name. Switched it off, and it saved correctly. Thanks for the help!