Battery life while listening to music/watching video?

clabbin

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I was just wondering what other people out there were getting?? I am using the stock battery and was curious as to what kind of battery life you were getting while listening to music or watching video (not streaming for either) for any long stretch of time with and what kind of settings you might be using. Only reason I ask is because I am kind of getting tired of carrying around my ipod touch in addition to my phone. Thanks for any feedback... unless of course its mean feed back :p

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Get an extended battery and don't worry.. are you a light or heavy user? I'm a juuce user and have a 2150 use everything watch movies and video. I listen to music most of the day and my 2150 makes it most days. I'm the kind of hit that only wants to charge my phone at night.

sent from my badass incredible

clabbin

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Well I am trying to avoid spending money on another battery unless I decide I really need it. I already tried the 1500 mAh battery that a lot have people got for 5$ which is normally for the Touch pro 2 but it is ever so slightly thicker than the stock battery which caused the battery door to not snap on all the way.

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Spend the money you use your phone every day..don't go out to eat once and its paid for, its well worth it. Before you but anything other than a screen protector research what bigger battery you want. 1750 you can keep everything stock and If you need more check out all the threads.

sent from my badass incredible

valhallasky

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I got the Sedio 1750 and my phone lasts all day while listening to music. I tend to keep WiFi and GPS turned off the majority of the time, and I'm a moderate to heavy user depending on the day.

Streaming music/video, camera flash, and GPS seems to be what eats the most battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs