Uninstalling Apps

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Can apps that come preinstalled on the Incredible be uninstalled?

For example, try to uninstall Facebook and I get:
Uninstall not successful

OverLordOfYou

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I've installed some non market live wallpaper how do I uninstall? Do I have to reinstall the apks on my SD card so uninstaller can do its thing or am I just going to have them as an option from now on, (like it or not)?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I've installed some non market live wallpaper how do I uninstall? Do I have to reinstall the apks on my SD card so uninstaller can do its thing or am I just going to have them as an option from now on, (like it or not)?

Thanks, but think that was already mentioned above. Also, was looking specifically in the Incredible section and couldn't find it and figured other newbies were probably also having the same question. :D

Thanks, but I wasn't talking to you, and the thread I linked to talks specifically on how to uninstall non market apps, see the bolded quote above. It normally helps if you actually participate instead of scan a forum, you aren't the only one talking or being answered too. You do realize this is an Android question and uninstalling apps will not fall specifically under the Incredible forums? Use the search function it helps a lot, Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia