WiFi Range?

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Can't Say that I have personally. I get fine wifi connectivity in my garage which is about 150 ft away from my router and going through 4 walls. The signal strength is on par with what my laptop gets out there. What distance are you noticing issues?

TheFLCracker

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I get 2 bars of wifi sitting in the car in the driveway which has a block wall and about 100 feet between the phone and router. That's good enough for me!

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk!

rayzaname

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Just the opposite. Compared to previous phones I've used with WiFi (mostly BlackBerry), the Incredible actually gets better range. I pull away in my car and am still getting a connection!

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I left the WiFi on on my phone when I went to the store the other day and when I came back, it was able to pick up my router from my apartment parking lot. Granted, I love on the first floor and the office with the router is facing the parking lot but I still though that it was pretty good. Wasn't expecting it to pull the router from there.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
My router is on the second floor and it picks up WiFi just as good and as far away as all my laptops.