Contest: Win one of 10 cases from Seidio

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamonsta

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm a meter reader for an electric company and we get to drive segways around. I know what an awesome job! I was driving to the next house when my phone went off. As I pulled it out of my pocket I looked up at the road to see where I was going and lost my grip on it. It fell on to the platform where your feet stand and stayed right there. I was thankful it didn't bounce and hit the pavement. I was at top speed of the segway which is 15mph, not blazing fast but fast enough where it would of done damage. By the way I have the HTC Droid Incredible and had it a few days when this happened.

easy1jay

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
This one time I was talking on my HTC Droid Incredible to this girl I was trying to impress. Suddenly, my cat, Mr. Whiskers the Great III, who despises me and tries to spite me in every which way, jumped up and swiped my phone out of my hands. I quickly recovered my phone and continued with my call. I was almost certain that I was going to drop the most important call of my lifetime from holding my phone without a case, but nothing happened, the call continued with its exceptional reception and in the end I got the girl.

Oh, how did the case save the day? It left my phone unscathed, scratch free from the evil kitten paws of death.

May 6, 2010
Visit site
fumbleaya!

How many times have you had one of those drops where you reach for the phone and just continue to bat it away? uh uh uh uhhhh ooohhh ahhhh! I used to do it with my BB all the time. Luckily it survived with just a few scratches and dents.

But my Incredible is so much more beautiful, delicate, and frankly more Incredible. I fear that it's stunning touchscreen would not survive one of my patented drops. Please help me keep the best phone I've ever used in perfect condition for a long time!!

jhigs

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Just this evening I was taking our little Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix pup (Lucy) out for a little potty break. Of course, I was surfing the internet while she was searching for just the right spot, and not really paying much attention to where she had decided to squat. Well, I found where she let go the Terrier turdies when I later reached for my Incredible in my pocket, and with the help of the brewskies I downed earlier, promptly dropped it...

Three inches away from the poo.

Phew!

So which one is poo-resistant?

Tanker57

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
My wife talks a lot with her hands and she got excited telling a story and accidentally knocked it off the table. Luckily the restaurant had carpet so it only bounced and didn't break

clambert#AC

Apr 27, 2010
twitter.com
Honestly my Incredible won't be here until the next couple weeks. I ordered the sucker on 6.21.2010 and I'm patiently waiting.

It would be great to have something that protects the sucker should I drop it like a knucklehead.

rmiles7721

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I run three restaurants and am pretty rough on phones. I spend several hours a day on my DINC. I regularly upgrade my phones about once a year and have to make sure I take out insurance on them (fortunately). I've dropped my Incredible on the concrete floor several times and already had to replace the darned thing once after I smashed the screen against the side of the grill (it's wasn't a pretty site.)

I darn sure wouldn't mind getting one of those rugged cases.

jdmannie

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
droid incrrdible case please

I have 4 children and they play with my incredible all the time. I find new scratches and cuts on the plastic every time I get it back. Last week my 5 year old left it on the hood of the car and as i was backing out it slid off and fortunately landed in the grass. Help me out and let me keep mt incredible alive and in one piece. Thanks

bandroid

Jun 15, 2010
www.twitter.com
nice!

I sit in my car with the phone on the lap all the time, about 10% of the time the phone ends up going from my lap to the concrete (5ft below, i drive a jeep) and smack! scratch! crack! i have a ghost armor but its not enough, one of these cases would be perfect!

And taking pictures is no problem, i have one of those awesome digital cameras that you put a 3 1/2 floppy in the side and you end up with a picture on a disk! (no lie i really do have my old school mavica somewhere)!

LoPan12

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was on my way to work, at the power plant. We can't have cell phones transmitting, so I pulled it out to turn on Airplane mode. I did this as I got off the elevator. 6 feet infront of me is the handrail that prevents a 50' drop onto concrete and heavy machinery. My phone snagged, and when I pulled, came free, and shot out of my grip. It fell, bounced, and slid to a stop thanks to the 6" foot stop at the edge of the Turbine deck. Once my heart started beating again, I picked it up, to find only scratches on the back.
If I'd had a case, I'd have had a better grip on it. Or it would have kept all the tiny pieces in one place if it had bounced over the rail...

Benrc

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Car Door

It was much like any other day, I was on my way to the gym with my Droid Incredible in pocket. Normally I take my gym clothes to the gym and change there. But it was an exceptionally hot day. So I had on my Gym Shorts (very slippery material when a phone is in the pocket.) As I am jumping into the car I go to sit down and shut the door. At this moment my Incredible fell out of my pocket and into the path of the oncoming door. My door didn't close, and when I looked down to see why I saw my Incredible staring back at me. Surprisingly I didn't close the door hard enough for too much damage to be done. The screen protector protected the front and just a small scratch on the back.

With an Innocase protector, I wouldn't have even questioned that the phone was okay.

sjmc15

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Construction

I'm a supervisor for a construction company. I'm in the slop and dirt and dust and mud everyday, and use the DI to look at plans and update schedules, if i had a case, I'd even use it as a hammer.\

I didn't drop or smash my phone yet, don't plan on it either.

FreezingD

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Dropped my baby three times.... no damage... pure luck

I LOVE this phone.... Just don't have a case for it yet. Call me lazy or cheap, yep, that's me. Just don't have one yet.

First drop: Just slipped out of my hands in the parking lot. Almost had a heart attack while I watched it plummet to earth.... seemed like the whole thing happened in S U P E R S L O W motion...

Second drop: Fell to sleep with the phone on my bed, sometime in the middle of the night I heard a loud CRASH. Woke up to find my baby (DrInc) on the floor intact and unharmed.

Third drop: Put the phone on a book on the kitchen counter. Didn't realize that the book was teetering on a pencil, the book toppled to the side, and ejected the phone off the counter onto the floor. The phone came apart into 3 pieces. Put it back together, after removing my heart from my stomach. No damage!

Just pure luck so far.... Sure could use a NICE case to help easy my worried mind.

svnd

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Many times

Did a mistake of buying a holder at Verizon holder itself. Even though it looks sturdy, My phone came loose many times and fell to the ground. Once I didnt even recognize that it fell. Luckily I realized within couple of minutes and found the phone. It also sustained the fall many times and luckly it is still intact. Dont want to keep on depending on my luck and need a more sturdy phone now!

Hope I get lucky as I was all this time and win this contest!

qmtc83

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
need a case

So I finally got my incredible after waiting weeks I take it to Verizon to get it activated and the employee drops it and breaks and replies oops I have butter fingers so I had to wait another month for a new one and didn't even get to turn on the first one. That's my story y I need a case.

CMRobinson

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got the phone so this will be a can happen.

I spend most of my time on 400,000 pound pieces of machinery approximately nine feet in the air at all times. I love my new phone and shudder to think of what might happen to it if it should fall from that distance. A wonderful Seidio case would be awesome.

Also I'm a recently converted Crackberry addict and never won anything over there, so this would be great!:D

clxa

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I was mountain biking at my local park. I approached a rock bed. My Dinc fell out of my camelback and landed on the bed of rocks. My friends behind me swerved in and out to avoid my Dinc from even more damage. I picked up my Dinc and found a ton of scratches on the battery cover. The zagg protected my screen a bit from scratches. haha at the moment, a seidio active case would be helpful. Hopefully I'll win one so it won't happen again!

elubis

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
bathroom nightmares

When i first bought my Incredible, I was amazed at how smooth and thin it was. It felt great in my pocket, in my hand. I could smell the sweet scent of awesome shivering down my spine. That first day, I could not and would not be parted from my phone. Have you ever tried to cook with one hand? And then eat and also wash dishes? Everything just felt like a dream and I had the audacity to carry it with me to the bathroom. As I unzipped to take a leak, I thought "Oh man, I guess I should probably put this in my pocket." No sooner had the thought crossed my mind did my phone do an Incredible slide out of the palm of my hand and guess what? Into the toilet bowl! I risked health and pride by immediately snatching into the toilet and grabbing my dear beloved (and now dirtier) phone. Luckily, I powered it off and let it dry, finding no damage was done as far as I know except knowing I was going to be holding feces close to my face from now on.

I've been even more careful ever since and believe that the Innocase would have helped me keep my phone from doing an Incredible leap from my grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad