Girls like toys too - my lego cradle

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
That flat out kicks butt!

Edit:
Had to edit to say my wife had a fit! She's on the hunt for Lego's as I type lol.

Last edited:

UHF3

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
WOW, that looks great!!!

I'll have to show this to my son so we can get working on a Star Wars themed cradle for my DInc. He's 10, loves Star Wars (so do I) and has enough LEGO to make a full size and operational Death Star.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
All I could make out of Lego's were spaceships... And the colors were never uniform... I stink... :(

I couldn't help but laugh at that comment. Seeing all these lego cradles is great. Maybe we should hold a judging where everyone submits their lego cradle, and then the winner gets a notepad a pen so they can write down the directions!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Nice work on your Lego craddle,Fancy even with all the flowers lol . I mite whittle me one out of a block of wood :p .I cant find my Lego's

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Now my orginal post shows up it waited for me to enter it again lol,and caused a double post :D

PS: Is there a way I can delete this one post ? :confused: Since it really adds nothing now since I edited it :p

Last edited:

amsparky

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Well, I know what my kids are doing this afternoon. My son is a Lego fiend and can't wait to build me a dock. I'll post pics when done. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae