How do you carry your incredible?

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I cant stand scratching my phone when I wear it holstered on my belt. For the past 5 years or so the best and safest way for me to carry my smart phone in the construction industry is inside my pocket. I have it holstered inside of my front pocket with only the belt clip hanging out. It's funny to see how scratched up the clip that usually faces your pants on a belt gets. I never messed up a phone from carrying it this was. When I have to be harnessed up and take it out of my pocket to clip it either on my belt or harness it always gets scratched up. Just wanted to see if theres a way to carry it that I've over looked!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a shell/holster combo case for now,, for my incredible. That 25 dollar gift certi. vzw gave out did about cover it ,only thing I could think to use it for , lol since thats where it came from.

I carry it clipped to my pocket with phone showing when just casually hanging around.
I carry it clipped with the phone inside my pocket when doing other things so wont bump it.I never clip it on my belt tho .If wearing cargo shorts its clipped either on the outside of the big side pocket or on the inside of that pocket.Also with the shell/holster combo its still in a case when its not in the shell so if I did opt to just carry it in pocket the case would still be on it (have a screen protector as well). I probably wont keep this case forever just til I find one I really like . :cool: But it serves its purpose .

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Right now I carry it naked, in a microfiber bag, in my pocket. I can't stand to even get the little hairline scratches from my pocket. I ordered a Seidio Active so soon it will be Seidio Active, in a microfiber bag, in my pocket.

rabbithole13

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm a girl, so I'll be doing mine a little different, but I thought I might share since other females might be curious.

I bought the Amzer luxe argyle case but I still didn't feel comfortable with the phone floating around in my purse like my current flip phone does, so I bought a holster for it, and clipped it inside my purse. Now I'll know exactly where the phone is in my purse, won't have to dig around for it, and it won't get scratched up by keys and coins that are floating around.

Maybe you just need a manbag and that will fix things for you. :p

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I use a simple screen protector and carry it in my pocket. Preferably in the shirt pocket, but someshirts are too baggy so it end up in my front left pants pocket (no keys or change!)

rosariorose9

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Ghost Armor, which pretty much covers the entire phone without effecting the form factor. I'm VERY active (event took it with me rock climbing) and so far, so good.

Dperks17

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Nakey with a screen protector. When I first got the phone back in April I had the body glove case on but that's long gone I love the feel of the phone tho

ctw500

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I just have one of the Waterfield suede jackets. I like it because it's really thin, provides some protection against scratching in my pocket and most importantly provides some grip that makes it much more difficult to fall out of my pocket. I'm usually super careful with my phones, so I wasn't too worried about getting something that would protect it from drops.

Mobile Devices Suede Jacket Cases - Droid X - Droid Incredible - HTC EVO - Google Nexus One - Google Android G1 Case - Palm Pre - BlackBerry Bold Case - BlackBerry Curve Case - Samsung Instinct Case - LG Dare Case - Sony Ericsson Xperia - Nokia - sue

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I put it in my pocket, with the screen facing towards my leg and of course not putting anything like keys or change in with it. It's how I carried my Voyager and my Tour and so far so good.

(Posted from my HTC Droid Incredible)

mobiledevice

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
naked, son

back left pocket if possible but when I ride my bike, I have it in my right pocket (workout shorts)

I keep thinking I should get a case or at least a screen protector, but then I get lazy

obviously, it gets it's own pocket no matter what

Look_Sir_Droids

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Naked with screen protector in pocket with nothing else. I decided not to go with the Verizon shell/holster combo I ordered with the phone...going with a Seidio Active instead...

easy1jay

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
By itself, naked with screen protector in right front pocket.
I keep my keys and pen in left front pocket.
My wallet in my back left pocket,
A wee bit o' magic in back right pocket.

Just in case any one was curious.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had this and wore it over my shoulder...quite the style at the Jersey Shore in the 90's..

fanny_Pack_belt_waist_pack_LUWAIST.jpg