Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts

Default Anyone selling/returning their Incredible for the Droid X?

Just wondering...

I was, until I saw the Galaxy S devices......
    Possible Errors Between Keyboard And Chair.

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

Nah. I expect there will be plenty though.
    .frank.

ROM
    BAMF Rezound ICS v0.6

nope - the X is way too huge...
    ~Paul
    HTC ReZound
    HP Touchpad w/ CM7 Alpha 3
    Vignette (The BEST camera app) review

Waiting for the galaxy s or is it the fascinate? Anyone know a timeframe?

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    +1.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    I thought the same thing about the HTC EVO..but after playing around with it for awhile, I've been spoiled by the huge screen.. now when I use my Droid Incredible, it feels dinky and small.

I'll be trying the AT&T Captivate(Galaxy S) and see how it goes..that's a 4" screen.. it's a little bigger than the Incredible so we'll see how it goes.
    Possible Errors Between Keyboard And Chair.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

I'm waiting to hear what the 1-year pricing will be. Currently have my second DInc replacement coming in the mail tomorrow and will start my 3rd installment of 30 days WFG.

I need to play with the X more in store.

75% chance i will stay with the DInc
    25% chance i go to the X

I heard that the X wont be getting the unlimited data plan on VZW? That would be a deal killer for me. I am on week 1 with my Dinc, I may go into the store and play with it a little though.
    Motorola Razr-->BB 8830-->BB Storm-->Droid Incredible --Finally!

No.
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

The X is a very nice phone and I did like the larger screen and it didn't seem to bulky in my pocket but that was the only advantage I noticed.

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

keeping mine till a LTE device comes out so no

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by ahampton2k View Post
    keeping mine till a LTE device comes out so no
    ^same here.

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts

Default Re: Anyone selling/returning their Incredible for the Droid X?

No way, I can wait until we get 2.2. I still love this phone even after about 2months.

sent from my badass incredible

In a word, No. In two words, Hell No.

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts

I would never give up Sense for Moto whatever. Its clear from most of the response on this thread that there are people out there that appreciate a device because it works as advertised. Call me a Fanboy but after 2+ months the Dinc is everything I thought I was buying and more. I firmly believe that had Verizon not made a bad call on the demand and then multiplied the problem when amoled screens could not be found the Dinc number would be through the roof. Bottom line is it does everything I need it to do efficiently and reliably. With whatever Froyo and other tweaks bring it can only get bgetter.
    -----------------------------------------------
    The brightest Thunder-Bolt is elicited from the darkest Storm. Charles Caleb Colton ...

I'm a little frustrated with HTC and the Droid Incredible. If I can convince management I need the Droid X for something and they pay for it - then I am switching...

If I sell camera lens or camera and have some cash - then I might buy it outright...

but I am very annoyed - and am willing to ditch sense to get the larger screen and nice HD video and HDMI out.

Global Posts
    986 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock I don't root

Keeping mine for now.
    Send from my fingers, using a pencil and a piece of paper that someone faxed to someone who scanned it and then typed it on this forum using a TRS-80 Model 3.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    BravoX RC2 by BandroidX

I thinking about returning, my 30 days ends on the 15th lol, if that isnt a sign to switch.

i have big hands and have lots and lots of trouble typing with all keyboards on the incredible, so i think the moto x with the bigger screen will help with that. also i am really into 3d games like asphalt 5 hd on t he incredible and want the droid x's better cpu/gpu to get rid of the those jitters, etc.

but i do love my incredible, but the fact that when i break it, its beautiful color screen will go away, makes me wanna switch to dX even more.

Global Posts
    6,694 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

I am keeping mine(incredible) perfect size for me ,and a bad experience with motorola in the past .But the main reason is the DX is just to big to be clipped on my pocket and too big to go inside it too

my 30 days end on the 2nd but the rumors of the X not being able to be rooted is a deal killer for me and I like the MotoBlur but not the over UI

Nope. Have had my DrInc for about a week and its great so far.

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekingrobert View Post
    my 30 days end on the 2nd but the rumors of the X not being able to be rooted is a deal killer for me and I like the MotoBlur but not the over UI
    +1: I want to be able to root my phone! I really don't have enough experience with the UIs to say what I like more, but root gives me the option to try different things and that's what I want in an android phone. Locking it down and not allowing root is very limiting to me.
    BB9700 -> Droid Incredible -> Droid X

I'm seriously thinking about it. The lack of accessories for the Incredible is frustrating. The X is launching with a desktop dock and a car dock (as HTC should have done with the Incredible).

My 30 days are up on the 21st, so I still have time to think about it. I tried the X in a corp store and quite liked it, but I must admit, I'm not sure if it's enough of a step-up yet. The Inc is so nice and pocketable, I do really like it's silly over-saturated colors (I know others don't, but hey, what can I say), and as weird as it sounds, the Incredible right now just kinda "works" and I'm not sure I want to ruin a good thing and discover stuff on the X I don't quite like. Sure, there are probably things on the X that might work better than on the Incredible, but right now, the Inc is serving me well.

Will give it a day or two to decide. I was all about rushing out tomorrow A.M. and getting in line, but I think a few more days of waiting to see initial reactions might be the sane thing to do.

If I didn't love the Inc, it'd be a no-brainer of course. Trouble is, I've got quite attached to the darn thing.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast