- 1 Posts
SD card issues on my incredible
Someone help plz, before I end up hating a phone I instantly fell in love with!
I bought an incredible on eBay and everything is golden until I take my sd card outta my Eris (card worked fine) and put it in my incredible! I tried to pull up my ringtones, music, pics, etc and I keep getting a msg saying Android.process.media has stopped working unexpectedly. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I have tried other SD cards in it and I get the same msg with all of them. It's showing in the memory settings how much space is on it and how much is used so it seems that its reading it. But it does not give me the format option. Uuugh....so irritated...any advice would help. Thanks!
- 11-11-2012, 02:55 AM #2
- 125 Posts
Re: SD card issues on my incredible
If rooted, boot into recovery do a fix permissions, but....
I take it you're not rooted and on gingerbread (android 2.3.4)?
Settings>Applications>All(I think) look for the process/app Media or android.process.media and clear the data/cache and reboot
If you are gonna root the phone, go through the process install a custom rom you're problem will likely be gone
If not do a Hard/Factory Reset
I wish I could help you better but I don't have my incredible anymore:P
- 11-11-2012, 03:00 AM #3
- By wildmangk in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 10Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:35 PM
- By pcheezy48 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2012, 11:01 PM
- By clownkiller in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2011, 03:30 PM
- By acman319 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2011, 07:56 PM
- By Sef in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2010, 11:25 AM