1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default droid incredible battery problems

I have had my droid incredbile for about 2 weeks now and the battery life has be average. Today at 4pm the battery was at 80% and after a few hours of sitting on standby it dropped to 20%. I know it has to do with it syncing something all the time but i dont know what to do. Please help

You might want to check out this thread

http://forum.androidcentral.com/droi...ontribute.html
    Living the Incredible life

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

There are many threads about batteries, extended batteries and the like. I'm not looking to say "just search," but you will find a ton of information on this subject in this forum.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

it was working really good and then all of a sudden it started to suck

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

What do the battery stat's say in terms of application usage?
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

umm. it says a lot of cell stand by and android system. I use task manager and after like 10 minutes of not using the phone all the applications are open i dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by Droid User11 View Post
    umm. it says a lot of cell stand by and android system. I use task manager and after like 10 minutes of not using the phone all the applications are open i dont get it
    That's just how Android seems to run things. I would stay away from the task manager if I were you. It really doesn't do anything useful at all. Is your phone staying awake all the time? (To check, go to Settings->About phone->Battery and compare the Up time reading to Awake time. The Up one should be higher. If they're the same or very close to it, an application is keeping your phone awake).
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

yes they are very close. And yesterday i only downloaded one game and i deleted it
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

its fixed!!!
    do not download the game "the wars"!!!